Navigation Pro module will help you to build a separate category tree for each store, store view, or website. Allows to create the mega menu like Amazon.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Site navigation is a most crucial part of any e-commerce site. A small mistake or using of bad practices in navigation can greatly damage your business. With proper navigation, visitors can be driven to the right products and categories in order to increase your store sales. Navigation Pro extension allows you to get full control over your store navigation and quickly change it's look and structure.
Now the different navigation features are available directly in your store admin panel, so you don’t need to hire developer anymore in order to modify your custom navigation. Our extension allows you to build any navigation tree your need just within several minutes. Also you can add multiple navigation blocks at the same time in order to make the navigation through your website easier.
Navigation Pro will help you:
Add drop-down content, special callouts or any other kind of widgets or static html.
Make a store navigation update process easier.
Direct your customers to the pages you want.
Make your Magento website more SEO friendly.
Navigation menu for everyone
Our module allows you to create the outstanding frontend menus with custom menu items and drop down content. You can add the “Home” item to your menu, create top menu “Shop by” with subcategories drop down, add the navigation by brands right in a menu, create the “Browse by” menu with attribute pages' drop down.
Extended drop down settings
The module comes with advanced dropdown columns tab that gives you full control over dropdown content of each selected category. By default, the dropdown columns have a subcategory column only. Now you are allowed to add the additional columns along the subcategory listing. You can even replace the subcategory column with a custom block. There are many configurable options for every type of dropdown content. They will help you to customize a menu according to your needs.
Various menu style and structure
The extension provides you with 2 types of the menu behavior, in other words style, that is specified for every menu individually. By default the categories have no siblings in menu. The siblings are the previous and next items around a single category item. With our module every category can have the custom siblings and custom dropdown content in a menu.
Via siblings tab you can add a link to the homepage and any other custom pages before or after the category. For instance, you can hide a sibling with large dropdown content for desktop version of your website, but in the same time you can show it for the tablet devices. The subcategories act as a dropdown content for every category. You can customize it easily in a module configuration.
Creating Amazon-like menu
Navigation Pro extension allows you to create a mega menu like Amazon that is extremely beneficial for managers of big e-commerce sites. The module will help you to organize the differents drop-down contents such as the large dropdown with Daily Deals widget and promotion banners, simple stacked dropdowns, the multi column layout with promotional banner. After that you can group these cool menus to the single drop down item. All elements of this mega menu can be arranged in a stylish design.
Full features list
- Creating vertical accordion and drop down menu for subcategories.
- Ability to set the levels to show per drop down, the columns count, the columns type and items direction (vertical and horizontal) for subcategories.
- Creating the additional links.
- Adding special callouts or any other kind of widget or static html.
- Managing a navigation menu content per device.
- The display of a large dropdown with Daily Deals widget, simple stacked dropdowns and the multi column layout with promotional banner.
- Adding content to a navigation menu via widgets.
- Output the additional products directly within a menu.
- Creating a horizontal menu with html form/content and cms links.
- Different styles for display the different sub-categories.
- Ability to set the column count and specify css styles and classes.
- Ability to show an attractive custom content in the columns.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
New awesome Nowrap feature. It always keep top level menu items in single row. And it is responsive. Source code improvements.
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- JS-file loads with defer attribute.