Facebook Like module for Magento allows you to add the Facebook Like and Share buttons to the web pages. Supports Open Graph.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Free Facebook Like extension is aiming to help you to link your store with Facebook social network. The module provides you with the Like button implementation on Magento site. Now you can place the Like button either on the product page or on the category page.
Please notice the Facebook service is free. However a separate account is required. Follow the steps in order to set up a Facebook API.
Facebook Like module will help you to:
- Add the Like and Share Facebook buttons to your website.
- Encourage the customers to interact with your store via Facebook.
- Share a link to the product information in user’s Facebook news feed.
- Improve the communication process in your store.
The power of Facebook Like button
We recommend you to use Facebook Like extension in order to create the outstanding social-networking experience for your visitors. That way you get nice ability to use fast advertising to target potential customers. The module gives you full control over the Facebook Like button. You can change the button color; select the layout style; change the font and width of the button; choose a verb to be shown on a button; select a color scheme for the button. You are also allowed to enable the display of user profile picture.
Highly visible Share button
Facebook Like button module enables the Share button on the product page. It will help users to share your store’s products with their friends. Visitors can add the description or their own review about the product which they share and send a link as a text message. Adding the Facebook Share button to your web pages will help you to get an increased traffic to your store.
Open Graph support
Our extension is based on Open Graph protocol that impacts the link performance. With Open Graph protocol Meta tags your store will get the same functional features as a Facebook page. Open Graph will help you to control the look of your content in Facebook network. In other words, it provides the accurate display of the information that customers share.
Full features list:
- Adding Like and Share Facebook buttons to your website.
- Absolutely customizable buttons.
- New custom layout for Like button.
- Using Open Graph protocol Meta tags
- Adding the description to users' review about the product
- Sending a link to your web-store as a text message.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added options to setup size of og:image that Facebook uses in shared URLs.
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- New “like button” layout - custom button. It renders on server side, consumes less browser resources and provides possibility of CSS customization.
- Fix missing locales in config drop-down.
- PHP code cleanup to pass MEQP validation