Easy Catalog Images module allows you to show a category/subcategory listing with images and allows your to add links & keywords to the list.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Attract the user's attention by providing them with the immediate loadable category listing on the homepage. Easy Catalog Images extension allows you to display all available subcategories directly on the category page. This tecnique is truly helpful when you are going to improve a browsing experience in categories with a lot of sub categories.
In cases when you are running a Magento store with large product catalogs, you need to showcase as many products that are available on your store as you can, directly on the homepage. That will help you to engage more customers in the shopping process on your store, as well as to improve the navigation around the store. Via Easy Catalog Images widget you can organize lots of categories and show them in the appealing block.
Easy Catalog Images module will help you to:
- Add the categories listing with images.
- Add links and keywords to the category list.
- Improve a link structure of your category pages.
- Boost the visual perception in terms of SEO.
- Improve the navigation menu.
The display of all available subcategories in one place
Easy Catalog Images extension allows you to show the subcategories’ listing on any page of your store. Listing can be placed alongside the current top level categories by using widgets.
The module comes with widget interface’s all-round options to help you to customize the menu. It will improve the total performance of your web-store.
Improved SEO ranking
Optimizing your website landing pages will increase an internet search ranking of your online-store. Let’s add more keywords and links to the category page. Also you can place them in Magento subcategories’ grid by using our extension.
Appealing images next to the categories/subcategories
Spruce up the menu’s listing with eye-catchy images. Easy Catalog Images extension allows you to assign images to categories and child categories on the homepage and on the category page.
Full features list:
- Simplified display of the categories in Magento store.
- Placing the subcategories block by using xml code and default block code.
- Ability to assign images both to the categories and subcategories.
- Configurable subcategories’ image size.
- Configurable categories' image attributes size.
- Ability to change the number of current categories and subcategories to be displayed.
- Configurable columns count.
- Ability to limit the number of maximum subcategories listed below the parent category. This option enables the creation of professionally looking Magento category list blocks.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed TM_CDN integration. Allow to place category name below image via widget configuration Thanks to Makis Palasis.
Improved TM_Amp compatibility and Improve responsive styles for widget layouts with 3 and 5 columns.
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- AMP related logic moved to separate config file