Page Cache module for Magento will help you to speed up your website and reduce a server resources usage. Comes with Magento feature Cache Warmer.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Are you looking for a way to make your web-store faster? Tired of paying more and more for expensive hosting packages? Try out our Page Cache extension. It was created with only one purpose - make your store faster. Page cache is based on core Magento architecture that supports both static and dynamic blocks.
Installation is really easy. The module works right out of the box. The real power is hidden in additional extension settings that allow to set the flexible cache rules based on page, block. or other modules.
Page Cache extension will help you to:
- increase page load speed.
- improve your website conversion rate.
- reduce your server resource usage.
Full Page Cache Warmer
Our extension includes Magento Cache Crawler feature to help you crawle the main and old cached pages in order to make them always relevant. It significantly impacts the entire website performance. You are allowed to add a crawler and choose multiple types of URLs to be crawled.
See what our module allows you to:
- reduce a response time.
- handle much more traffic with current resource via reducing your server resources usage.
- use auto-update rules in order to trigger updates on the pages, in blocks and third-party modules.
- specify the blocks, url parameters and whole pages to disable caching.
- detect the website dynamic content.
- generate the custom modules with dynamic content without rendering the whole page.
- increase a cache hit ratio.
- enable the automatic cache updating feature.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fixed dynamic blocks rendering inside EasyTabs