Brands pages module helps you to create the attributes, brands pages, brand logo sliders. Enables the adding the attribute label next to product.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Dealing with many manufacturers and selling their products through the online store? Need to improve the layered navigation? Let’s create engaging attributes and brands pages with our Brands pages module. The extension was developed in order to help your customers searching the products by brands and by other options like category, color, price, book author, film genre, etc. Once installed the module, you will get not only happy visitors because of friendly shopping process, but also the loyal and regular customers.
Attributes and brands pages
Our brands extension allows you to create the unlimited number of attributes and brands landing pages. You can use widgets to show all available products on your custom web-pages. The store items can be grouped by alphabet in several rows with text links as well as in multiple columns. The extension enables the display of products’ images on custom pages. You are also suggested to place a text instead of images. The module’s configuration allows you to exclude the attributes which are not presented in a store. Moreover, you can give your store a new catchy look by adding an exclusive media on the attributes or brands pages.
The display of attributes/brands labels next to product
By using our module, you are allowed to place the attribute label next to the product. You can show labels either on the category or on the product pages. The list of available methods and predefined values is supported. You need simply use the specific code in order to add a brand label. Check out the extension and get more attractive web-pages. It looks very nice indeed.
Shop by brand
The Brands Pages module is fully compatible with our Navigation Pro extension and can be used in order to include the navigation by brands right in the magento navigation block. A wide variety of brightly displayed brands’ images will draw users’ attention, and thereby will boost the total conversion rate of the store. By using such effective integration, you easily provide the customers with the best searching experience possible.
Brand logo slider in Magento
Improve your store design with brand logo sliders. The Brands Pages extension provides you with powerful widget, that can help you easily add the slider wherever you need. Allow you visitors enjoy the homepage featured with a brands slider. Using it, they can navigate through your store much faster.
Full features list
- Easily customizable. Allows to create unlimited number of attribute pages directly in admin interface.
- Enables the adding of multiple brands and other products' attributes.
- Comes with flexible customization of attributes list.
- Supports SEO url for all brands pages.
- Allows to change the sort order of the products’ attributes and to exclude completely the attributes from the listing.
- Improves the layered navigation on the store pages.
- Enables the quick assignment of products to the attributes and brands.
- Allows to add the content to brands' pages. WYSIWYG is supported.
- Provides the multi-store support.
- Comes with 2 magento widgets.
- LIMIT option in Attribute options widget.
- Responsive themes compatibility.
- Ability to call the inline product option block with various settings.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed error when page identifier is entered in invalid registry.
Use unified image uploader from TM Core in admin interfaces.
Improve compatibility with Magento Enterprise Edition.
Added support for MassDelete action in backend grids.
PHP code cleanup to pass MEQP validation
- Compatible with CE: 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Magento 184.108.40.206 image validator added
- Added support for MassDelete action in backend grids
- Small fixes and improvements