Ask It extension for Magento will help you to show recent discussion blocks with questions and answers at any place on your store.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Looking for a way to bring your customers’ communication to a new level? Do you want to add the user generated content to your products pages? Ask It extension is what you are looking for! Check new professional approach to handle customer questions in Magento powered stores.
Customers usually asks the same question again and again. Transform this frustrating task to your store's advantage with Ask It module. We recommend you to create you own Knowledge base instead of answering questions again and again. The extension will help you to save the already answered products questions. In this way you’ll save the countless hours spent on a customer support.
Moreover, our module enables the adding of discussion block to the product, category and CMS pages. Ask It comes with new intuitive question interface's design. Try it out to assure yourself.
Ask It will help you to:
- Place questions/answers block all around a store.
- Create user generated content related to your products.
- Improve your products page SEO.
- Allow customers to answer any question and participate in your store community.
- Engage users into conversation.
- Better understand your customers.
- Keep your customers in touch with RSS and notification emails.
Fully configurable discussion block
Our module provides you with flexible configuration for questions/answers block. It will help you to select the default status either for question or for user comment displayed on store pages. You can allow/ disallow customers to leave their comments on question posted by other visitors; vote for questions; allow guests to ask questions. Via configuration you can set the number of questions to be displayed in the list and apply the fold list on the Questions tab.
Extended Email settings
Email settings make answering new questions pretty easy. You are allowed to create the email notification for customer or for admin personally; specify the admin address; specify the transport, queue and email sender. You can also choose and modify the email notification template.
Easy to use admin interface
Via admin interface you get full control over the products that were asked questions. It will help you to make sure that the questions not go unanswered and post new comments to the answers. In order to earn trust of your customers you can send the private question to registered users. Our product questions module also allows you to edit the question in a backend and add the answer via friendly and easy to use interface.
Full features list:
- Akismet anti spam service support.
- Mobile design.
- Ability to assign the question to multiple products.
- Supports private questions for registered customers.
- The display of customer questions on the product page.
- Unlimited discussion for each question is available.
- Supports RSS.
- Ability to create personal customer and admin email notification.
- Multi-store and multi-language support.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed ‘reached 100 match iterations’ when URL end with /.
Fixed customer email template in nl_NL locale.
Fix MEQP errors.
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Remove “select all” at backend grid (it does not work correctly)