Ajax Layered Navigation module for Magento allows to show a layered navigation block both on homepage and category pages. Includes a price slider.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
The layered navigation is one of the key points for the usability in your store. It improves the navigation through the website and helps you to create an amazing customer experience. Ajax navigation support makes the shopping process quick and easy.
Ajax Layered Navigation extension will help you to combine the power of Ajax functionality with the advanced navigation features. The module allows you to show the layered navigation block both on the homepage and category pages.
Ajax Layered Navigation module will help you to:
- Add a layered navigation block to the homepage.
- Enable the display of filterable product attributes in classic, horizontal and vertical drop-down layered navigation blocks.
- Set the unlimited number of the categories and visible product attributes.
- Allow users to choose the products by using the price slider, color swatches, brands images.
- Show the price slider in a layered navigation block.
- Speed up your site with ajax page updates.
- Use brand logo images as input elements in layered navigation block.
- Place the layered navigation block in the main column on category page.
- Enable the ajax layered navigation block on mobile devices.
- Help customers to navigate easily through your Magento website.
Different layered navigation menu types
Our module will help you to replace the default Magento Shop By block with user-friendly, fast and simple layered navigation block. You can choose from 4 navigation styles: Standard, Standard Navigation style (fixed column height), Accordion navigation style and Menu navigation style. Using the module’s settings you can set the number of products in the block; set the number of options to be shown for every attribute; set the image for ajax loader both in layered navigation and product listing blocks. The extension comes with 2 additional filters that allow your customers to group the products by the name and by the availability in stock.
Layered navigation on the homepage
We recommend you to use Ajax Layered Navigation module in order to add a layered navigation block either to catalog page and home page. That way you will create a memorable and interactive experience for your visitors. Our extension allows you to select a root category and the visible attributes for the layered navigation block on the homepage. Multiple values are available.
The extended configuration for the attributes’ display
Ajax Layered Navigation module comes with dynamic interface for easy managing the filterable attributes. You can set the display view of an attribute; change a position and sort order of the attribute filters display; show the attribute as an image in different colors; show the filter as a brand logo; show the attribute options as checkboxes and as drop-down list.
Full features list:
- Big set of options for the same filterable attribute.
- Ajax layered navigation with price slider.
- Ability to assign the layered navigation price ranges individually for each category.
- 4 layered navigation menu styles.
- SEO configuration settings.
- Adding the nofollow attributes for the layered link.
- Improved navigation block with the product attributes display.
- Ability to set a number of pixels for the attribute blocks.
- Ability to show the filter as a brand logo.
- The display of the filterable attributes in classic, horizontal and vertical drop-down layered navigation blocks.
- Review, Stock and Product name filters are available.
- Responsive design for sliders.
- Attribute Page module integration.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Code clean and refactoring
- Review filter was added