The module allows you to use Google Address Autocomplete feature on Magento checkout. Provides you with an address auto-complete functionality.
OverviewBack to top
This extension requires the following FREE special service extension be installed in order to function properly: TM Core. Please be sure to install TM Core BEFORE installing the main package of this extension. Please read the TM Core documentation.
Help your customers fill out the address field in a single click. Let them select the address from the dropdown provided by Google Maps autocomplete service.Once a user starts entering his address in address field on a checkout page, he will be suggested a list with addresses that match. Thereby he can choose his address without typing for a long time. Google Address Autocomplete module is a solution. Our extension is created to help you reduce a total time needed for customers to complete filling address fields during checkout process.
Please notice that a Google account is required. Check the information how to get API key. In addition, Google sets the maximum limit for free usage. The maximum limit for free usage is 150,000 requests per 24 hour period. If your site exceeds the limit, the Google Autocomplete API will not work. You have to purchase a Google Maps APIs Premium Plan license in order to get more than 150,000 requests per 24 hour period.
Google Address Autocomplete will help you to:
- Reduce the number of address entry errors.
- Ensure the accurate customer address.
- Help to avoid delivery issues.
- Enable a quick entry of address in shipping or billing address forms.
- Improve customer loyalty and the overall shopping experience in your store.
- Simplify the address entry experience on mobile devices.
Make a checkout process faster via address fields autocomplete
Our module is aiming to speed up the checkout process at your website. By simplifying data entry in address fields, you help customer complete the checkout steps much faster. Our module is compatible with our One page checkout module and default Magento checkout extensions.
Use simplified module settings to make the most of address autocomplete feature
The extension comes with simplified configuration. You can enable the module, enter Google Maps API key after you got it from Google and change a street placement settings. Thus you’ve got an ability to place street number at the start/end of Street Line 1, or place it directly to the Street Line 2. That’s it. You will get Google Address Autocomplete feature enabled at your website.
Full features list:
* Google Place Api integration
* Works well for multi-regional websites in different countries
* Compatible with FireCheckout and default Magento checkout modules
* Works perfectly on all devices
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build