The module enables adding awesome banners all over the store. Supports placeholders usage. Includes the advanced customizable rules for banner display. Allows showing an important information in a lightbox popup.
OverviewBack to top
How to add banner in Magento 2 home page? If it is still a challenge for you, please try out custom Magento 2 banners tool. The Easy Banners module allows creating amazing banners to help you encourage customers to look through the rest of your website.
The main goal of the extension is to make your store products, services, special offerings increasingly visual and catchy.
Easy Banners module will help you to:
- Add easily the banners of different types to the homepage, CMS page or sidebar.
- Show a lightbox window with custom HTML content, images, forms.
- Track the banner display and clicks count.
- Group banners by using placeholders.
The Easy Banners module allows adding banners to any theme container via standard Widgets interface as well as via Placeholders. The placeholders provide you with an opportunity to:
- Group the banners and set a sort order for banners display.
- Set a banners display count.
- Use the placeholder positions option to show the banners across your website.
- Add a placeholder to CMS Page, other pages or a sidebar through the widget interface.
- Add placeholder with XML or PHP code.
The advanced rules for banner display
The Easy Banners module help you to set up a banner display for the customers depending on user activity time, scroll behavior, user personal displays count. The extension supports Awesome banner type that works like a sliding panel on top of the screen. That way you will:
- Provide an important information on time.
- Show banner when customer browsing time is larger than a specified value (Activity time + Idle time)
- Show banner when a visitor keeps scrolling the page for more pixels than specified.
- Hide banner for a specific customer according to his personal displays count (per day, per week, per month) of a banner.
Specified date and time for banner display
With Easy Banners module, you can specify special hours for extra-deals and show a banner on a specific page or product. Thereby you would inform your customers about the planned events or hot deals in a store. The module conditions allow you to:
- Place a banner on specified product pages, on specific pages.
- Show banners for specifiс customer groups.
- Select time, day, week, month to show a banner.
- Show banner when a specified parameter is found in URL.
- Hide banner when the clicks count is bigger than a specified value.
Pop-up lightbox to display banner
The Easy Banners allows showing new products arrivals, hot offerings, special deals in a lightbox window. You can add the image, HTML content, or Magento 2 forms and widgets to be shown in a popup. Thus you would offer users to subscribe for a newsletter, to review the new brand product, or simply suggest reading an important note. The module provides the settings to help you set up the best possible time for banner display:
- You can limit the banner visibility linked to user activity or user browsing time.
- You can hide the banner for a specific user. It will depend on his personal clicks count (per day, per week, per month) on the banner.
Tracking the banner conversion
Besides creating well-designed banners, the Easy Banners module offers to track the banner display and clicks count. In the statistics tab, you can choose a time period for monitoring the banner activity result.
Full Features List:
- Advanced options for images.
- Retina support.
- Improved layouts for HTML banners.
- Using the module interface for easy managing all available banners and placeholders.
- Available “Don’t show anymore” action for lightbox and awesomebar banners.
- Ability to sort banners by sort_order or randomly.
- Ability to slightly modify default banners look with CSS class helpers.
Enhance The Features Of This Extension With:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fixed broken charts on slow networks
- JSCS fixes