Get an auto-complete feature for search box of your Magento 2 website. The module allows adding a filter by category. Enables a display of products and CMS pages in a search box. Provides a widely customizable search bar.
OverviewBack to top
The search process is one of the most essential elements for a website usability. That is why we recommend you to add auto-complete to your search box.
How does it work? Once a user starts typing a few letters in a search bar, he will see a list of suggestions relevant to his query. There will be shown the products with nice thumbnails, the categories and CMS pages available in your store.
How to create autocomplete search box in Magento 2 site?
Start using the Ajax Search module. It will help you to get:
- a display of suggestions related to user's search query.
- a faster search process
- an easy guide to help users in defining their search query
- an opportunity to show the most important CMS pages
- an opportunity to let visitors filter products display by category
- a fully customizable search box
- an improved usability of the entire website
- an enhanced user experience
Search box with suggestions list
After the module installation, your customers will see a list of suggestion in a search bar. There will be shown a product thumbnail, a product price, and product name as a link. Our module also allows setting either drop down or a grid layout for a search bar. Make your choice depending on what you're selling. In case you sell an apparel, you'd better show a grid layout. Thus users will make a decision faster because they see the product's appearance at once, not only a product description.
Well-designed search box
Our module provides the expanded settings that will help you to make search field as much user-friendly as it possible. First, it includes a folded design option. That allows expanding a search bar. Thus you let customers type long queries as well as make a search input easier to read and to interpret. Through the module you can choose between 3 design effects: fade, zoom in and slide down.
Configurable search bar
Ajax Search module provides easy to use configuration. All settings will help your visitors to articulate better search queries. Via the module, you will be able to set the maximum number of suggestions. set a limit of suggestions per products, categories, CMS pages separately, and set a minimum character's number before rendering a suggestion. For instance, a display of CMS pages will motivate visitors to learn more about your website content.
The filter by category in a search bar
With our module, you will make it clear what your visitors can search for. Now you can enable a category filter combo box. That will suggest users an idea what catalogs your website offers and therefore allows searching the desired product much faster.
Full Features List
- Contains best practices for search.
- Enables highlighting the differences between the inputted information and suggested information.
- A display of a hint pattern in the input.
- A display of a pattern matching for the current query by wrapping the text nodes with a bolding font.
Enhance The Features Of This Extension With:
Highlight module shows the popular or new products, best sellers or any other featured products at your Magento 2 website, thereby motivate users navigate easier.
Argento theme comes with the best practices in search and navigation. Includes 8+ Magento 2 modules to help you bring the usability to a high level.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fix critical limit bug
- Autocompleted string should be grayed out
- Hint option was disabled
- Icon positioning and size improvements when folded design is used
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
-Magento 2.1 compatibility