The module improves Magento 2 category filters with custom layered navigation filters. Includes a price slider. Allows using Amazon-like category list style option, the filters in slide out the sidebar, the rounded style for color options.
OverviewBack to top
The layered navigation is one of the most important usability tricks that build a successful customer experience. We know your website could offer dozens of quality products with different attributes. Therefore you have to show the layered navigation filters to help users make a choice faster. Along with the navigation menu, the layered navigation helps customers to see what they came for.
If you want to provide your visitors with an efficient way to search the favorite products, you have to focus on Magento 2 layered navigation multiple select approaches. If you want to get the most out of using product filters, you have to focus on the Ajax Layered Navigation module.
The extension has a lot of advanced features in the package. It gives you a full range of configurable options, the various product filters and precise ajax settings. That will help you to:
- Enhance customer experience at your website.
- Simplify the product selection.
- Speed up the purchase process.
- Improve the default Magento 2 layered navigation.
- Bring the website usability to a higher level.
- Get loyal clients fully satisfied with a choice in your store.
Multi-select on category pages
The Ajax Layered Navigation module provides the multi-select with filters on category pages as well as on search result page. That way your customers get an opportunity to narrow down search results and save a search time. The module also supports the Amazon-like category list style option. Thus the subcategories list will be shown next to the categories. Users will see all possible attributes and filters of that category at the same place without page reload.
Custom layered navigation filters
Besides the ability to filter products by any attribute or custom product option, the module allows users to group products by On Sale, New, In stock and rating filters. That way the module reduces the number of filter checkboxes need to be chosen by users. Thus you simplify the process of selecting the products, reduce the user's search time, and as a result improve the overall customer experience.
The price slider in layered navigation is one more convenient search element. Your customers would have bought the product faster if they'd have seen the price suits them. The module provides a configurable price slider. It allows showing Magento 2 price filter custom range separately for every category.
Easy search non-stop
The Ajax Layered Navigation module comes with advanced features that keep the product collection visible at a viewport area as long as possible. There are the following must have navigation elements:
- A sticky navigation section supports quick and easy browsing through the predefined filters.
- An infinite product scroll feature provides a search process without interruption.
Tooltip display for the filter
The module provides a feature that makes clear how much products of the specified category is available. Once the customers hover/click the attribute, the module will show a tooltip in a popup. There will be the number of items from the selected product collection.
Works perfectly on mobile devices
When making store navigation mobile-friendly, you get one more chance to double your sales by providing perfect store usability for mobile users. Thus with the module settings, you can:
- Use round style framed color options for the swatches.
- Enable slide-out sidebar with filters for perfect view on mobile devices.
- Show layered navigation filters matching user browser viewport.
Writing the product name in the search line
The Ajax Layered Navigation module provides a full-text search in layered navigation block. There is search line above the filters list. That way your customers have an opportunity to specify the product name or attribute in case they don't see that in filters multi-select. Then the module will output the possible variants. The module allows setting the number of products available in the category as a condition for a search line display.
Full Features List:
- Ability to show layered navigation filters in the one column layout.
- Ability to display filterable attributes in expanded section.
- Ability to set the number of shown filter values for long filter lists.
- All-products page feature.
- Using the rounded style for color options.
- Multi-store and multi-language support.
Enhance The Features Of This Extension With:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Added feature ‘Hide certain filters on specific categories’
- Scroll to toolbar after AJAX reload
- Fix elasticsearch and Magento 2.2 compatibility
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-Improved price slider functionality and state items style