OverviewBack to top
Swiipe is an open platform providing webshops with a one-click checkout flow that makes it easy for your customers to quickly complete their online purchases. Our company’s mission is to create the best possible shopping experience, that is simple, user-friendly, and benefits both the online businesses and their customers – and we do that by making One-Click Buy available on all webshops using Swiipe.
Swiipe provides a beautiful checkout page that is designed to minimize the cognitive load and increase the conversion rate on your webshop. We do that by allowing your customers to focus on completing the purchase without unnecessary distractions in the checkout. And for recurrent customers completing the purchase only takes one click. Nearly 70% of all online customers abandon their shopping baskets. One of the main reasons is too long or too confusing checkout process that directly affects your retention and conversion rates. We have analyzed the buying process online and designed a beautiful, simple, and straight-forward checkout flow that invites and guides the customer to successfully place their order. With Swiipe Checkout the experience of buying online is easy and frictionless, bringing the joy of shopping online back to your customers, and higher conversion rates to you. More than 500 Danish merchants have already chosen to simplify their checkout flow with Swiipe, a number that grows every day. Get Swiipe and bring the future of shopping online to your webshop.
Account and pricing
Swiipe Checkout is free, but you do need a Swiipe account to use it. Sign up here free of charge. To read more about why Swiipe Checkout is free and how to achieve a One-Click Buy on your webshop, visit https://www.swiipe.com/
User experience that leads to higher conversion rate:
- One-page checkout with all delivery and payment options visible
- A beautiful and user-friendly checkout design
- Mobile optimized and adaptive checkout templates to fit any screen
- Supports browser autofill and Google Places Autocomplete
- Autofills the city by just typing in the postcode (for the Danish market)
- Provides instant validation for correctly filled in fields
- Informs users of errors, and helps them to recover
- The order review is always visible on the page (and can be set to be expanded by default)
- The quantity of items in the cart can be changed directly in the checkout
- The price in the order review is automatically updated based on the shipping selected
- Remembers recurrent Swiipe users’ purchase information across webshops with Swiipe
- Restores customers’ basket and any typed in data, as well as delivery and payment choices made, when the customer browses back and forth from the payment window (instead of the default Magento flow where the basket is cleared)
- Uses skeleton placeholders on loading to reduce friction and time to checkout
Easy to customize:
- Select between multi-step and one-page checkout template for desktop devices
- Have the checkout displayed in the language most suited for your customers (currently only available in English and Danish, with more languages coming soon)
- Add an extra Swiipe input field for repeating email address
- Display an optional Swiipe order comments field
- Show a checkbox for newsletter signups
- Expand or hide the input fields for the company details
- Display your custom fields and sections in the Swiipe Checkout with a simple configuration
- Move your custom fields and sections around to choose the best place for it in your Swiipe Checkout
- Select the content of the order to be expanded in the order review by default
- Allow your customers to edit the cart in the checkout
Works with other extensions:
- Supports Magento login and account creation
- Integrates to most popular shipping plugins and remembers logged-in Swiipe users’ delivery preferences*
- Integrates to certain payment services and remembers logged-in Swiipe users’ preferred payment methods*
- Does not interfere with any other shipping or payment extensions you might use, it only styles it to fit the overall Swiipe Checkout design
- Loading speed can be enhanced with a simple setting
* Swiipe has integrated to certain extensions to enable One-Click Buy for recurrent Swiipe users on as many webshops as possible. To see if Swiipe has integrated to the shipping or payment extension you are using, see the technical specifications below. To request Swiipe to integrate to other extensions that you are using, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
17 November, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- 10th November 2021
Optional suggestion to log in for your registered webshop users
You can now choose to display a message suggesting your registered webshop users to sign in on your webshop, whenever a registered email is entered, so they don’t miss out on any membership discounts you might offer.
The Card Payments form in the payment link is updated
Our Card Payments form in the payment link has been updated with a new look and small enhancements such as automatic jump to a new input field, when the current is filled in.
Phone country code selection in the checkout
We have added a country code selector in the phone field, ensuring you always have the correct information when you need to get in touch with your customers.
Support for payments with Forbrugsforeningen card
Your customers can now collect points and pay for your products using their Forbrugsforeningen cards.
Integration to Clerk.io for Plus-sell
You can now enjoy Swiipe Plus-sell service if you use Clerk.io recommendation engine.
- 28th September 2021
Updated design for Swiipe Plu-sell
- 14th September 2021
You can now enable Plus-sell service, which allows you to display the recommendation products post-purchase - on the order received (thank you) page. This way you get more sales without affecting the original conversion rate. We have made a direct integration to the Hello Retail recommendation engine, but Plus-sell also works with the native setup for cross-sell.
More about the service: https://swiipe.com/en/plus-sell/
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
New checkout design, seamless loading experience, cart functionality in the checkout, browser back from the payment page support, expanded order review by default, auto-updates for the order review.
Read more at: https://docs.swiipe.com/docs/releasenotesmagento2
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor