This module integrates Tencent Cloud SMS and Alibaba Cloud SMS to send verification codes to your customer's phone number to quickly register or login to your store.
OverviewBack to top
This module integrates Tencent Cloud SMS and Alibaba Cloud SMS which allows your customers to quickly login or register on your store by entering verification code received from short message by their phone number. Tencent Cloud SMS and Alibaba Cloud SMS support sending short message to both Chinese and international phone numbers and also provide free SMS package.
Tencent is a secure, reliable and high-performance cloud compute service provided by Tencent. Tencent is now the largest internet company in China, and even Asia. It's providing services for hundreds of millions of people via its flagship products like QQ and WeChat.
Alibaba Cloud SMS provides the APIs and SDK to developers to send messages all around the world. The system supports OTP (One-Time-Password), transaction notifications, push notifications and promotional campaigns as well as supports both domestic and international messaging.
After installing our module, the SMS login button will display in both login and guest checkout page. After you click ‘SMS Login’, it will display an input box for customers to enter their phone number. Next to the input box, there is a ‘Send Verification Code’ button. After click it, it will auto send short message to your customer’s phone number.
As soon as customer enters the verification, system will auto verify the code without refreshing the page. If verification code goes correct, it will redirect to customer account page and notify customers to edit their account information if necessary. If verification code is wrong, it displays error ‘Invalid Verification Code’.
Our module creates a 'Phone' field for each customer. After customer logs in by SMS, system will auto search if the customer exists. If not exist, use default customer data to auto create a new customer.
Account & Pricing
Tencent Cloud SMS
Alibaba Cloud SMS
- Create and login to an Alibaba Cloud account.
- Make sure that your account is an enterprise account. If your account is an individual account, upgrade to an enterprise account. Currently, Alibaba Cloud SMS is only available to enterprise accounts.
- Make sure that you have added a credit card or a PayPal account as the payment method.
- If you already have an AccessKey, you can use this AccessKey to access Alibaba Cloud SMS. If you do not have an AccessKey, or want to use a new AccessKey, you can create one.
You can check Alibaba Cloud SMS pricing here.
- Sign up quickly with SMS
- Automatically create a Magento account after SMS login
- Create a phone field for each customer
- Integrate Tencent Cloud SMS
- Integrate Alibaba Cloud SMS
- Allow to edit short message signature and template
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Build V 1.0.0