Used to split orders based on warehouses.
OverviewBack to top
As a store owner, you might like to see orders related to your warehouse only. This extension helps aid this task. Once an order is placed on websites that have items from multiple warehouses, it is split into multiple orders. Each Warehouse manager (admin user) will be able to see orders from his warehouse only.
This extension gives the authority to warehouse managers to view all the orders related to their warehouse thus giving them an insight into the sales happening for their products.
We can do this through our extension in the following ways:
- We create a warehouse attribute. In this warehouse attribute, we create various options for warehouse A, Warehouse B, and warehouse C.
- This warehouse attribute is assigned to our used attribute set.
We create products and assigned requisite warehouse.
FOR EXAMPLE: Let's say a customer has placed an order for 5 products:
- Product 1 belongs to Warehouse B
- Product 2 belongs to Warehouse A
- Product 3 belongs to Warehouse A
- Product 4 belongs to Warehouse C
- Product 5 belongs to none of the warehouses
In this case, our order will be split into 4 different orders:-
Order 1 has products of Warehouse A, (Product 2 and 3)
Order 2 has products of Warehouse B, (Product 1)
Order 3 has products of Warehouse C, (Product 4)
Order 4 will be none of the Warehouses, (Product 5)
Note: Warehouse Based Fulfilment will work with the Magento default shipping methods that is Flat Rate. In the case of any 3rd party shipping module, it may need some customization if the third party shipping module code does not follow the default Magento shipping module pattern.
- Separate Order ID's are created based on selected condition and attribute
- Shipping and taxation applied on per item basis.
- The customer can view detailed information about their order in their account.
- Separate invoices and shipment can be created for individual order.
- Order management could be much easier.
- Admin users can be restricted based on the attributes, thus users can be restricted to see only orders that are related to them.
Please choose the custom shipping method created by Sunarc.This works similar to Flat Rates shipping method which is Magento's default.
How it work with various Admin Users:
a. Various admin users can be created and various Roles need to be assigned to these.
b. The selected attribute will be visible in admin user as well and then selected attribute value can be assigned to the user.
c. The admin user will then be able to view orders related to the assigned attribute only.
Now if Admin User A is assigned the attribute of Warehouse A then he will be able to see only the orders related to Warehouse A only.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release 1.0.0. of Warehouse Based Fulfilment extension