OverviewBack to top
Bulk Request For Quote allows users to place quote requests for multiple products simultaneously. Moreover, users can specify the shipping address where they want to deliver the product. Generally, while requesting a quote to buy products, we can place one product for a quote at a time but this extension will allow us to place quotes for multiple products to be bought at the same time. This feature can thus help to save time which can in turn help to make more quotes. This can boost your sales!
After adding products to the cart, users will have the option to either go through normal checkout or request a bulk quote. On sending a quote request, an email can be sent to the admin with the customer details. The admin can contact the customer and negotiate for the quote outside the system.
- Provides a Quick RFQ form for customers to submit a request for quotation:
- The customers get a simple and quick form to be filled to place a request for a quote, thus making their experience on the site much satisfied.
- Admin can set an email address at the backend to receive quote mails:
- An email address can be defined in the backend by admin where he will receive visitor inquiry emails.
- Multiple products can be selected for the request quote:
- Customers can select multiple products at a time for submitting a request for a quote.
- Customers can submit their shipping address with the quote:
- As the RFQ form requires the address of the customers to be filled which helps the admin to get the shipping address of the customers for further communication.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
05 June, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2,2.3,2.4 and 2.3.5-p1
Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release 1.0.1. of Bulk Request For Quote extension.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release 1.0.0. of Bulk Request For Quote extension.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor