OverviewBack to top
Split Shipment extension splits an order into different shipments according to the number of items in an order. This extension can be used to split shipment as per the number of items in the order automatically, which helps the store admin maintain track of the individual item's shipment and other related information. Although the customer receives a single order ID for the order placed with multiple items, the items will be delivered according to the shipments generated in that particular order.
As the order gets split into different shipments as per the number of items in the order; it helps the admin to manage the delivery, refund or the cancellation process of an individual item which is a part of an order.
- Different Shipment IDs - Different shipment IDs for the number of items in order is generated. When a customer places an order with multiple items in the cart, separate shipment IDs will be generated at the backend which is only viewed and access by the admin.
- One Order ID - Customers receive only one order ID for the order placed, however, they will receive the order as per the shipment of the product.
- Separate Invoices & Tracking Information - The admin can create/print invoice and send tracking information for individual shipment id generated by split Shipment.
- Admin Receives Detailed Information - When the order splits into different shipment IDs as per the items in the cart the admin gets more clarity and understanding about the return, refund and other related information about the items.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
03 June, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version : 1.0.0
Compatible with CE: 2.2 and 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
Stable Release of version 1.0.0 of Split Shipment.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor