Split Order On Checkout extension, allows splitting an order into separate orders.
OverviewBack to top
Split Order On Checkout extension, allows splitting an order into separate orders. This extension can be used to split an order automatically into multiple orders based on the number of items in the cart. The customer will receive different order ids for their ordered cart.
With different order ids, customers can view all the order ids in their Order History and track each item separately. The admin can generate separate invoices and shipments for each order id. Shipping charges and tax are also split based on items.
How does the extension work?
- If there us is an order with more than one product in the cart, enable Split order if you want to split the order into different orders based on the number of products in the order.
- On placing the order, we will get a different Order ID for each product.
- Basically, if there is "n" number of products in an order, then "n" different order ids will be generated.
Note: Split Order On Checkout will work with the Magento default payment methods that is Cheque / Money Order and Cash on Delivery. In the case of any 3rd party payment gateway, it may need some customization if the third party payment gateway code does not follow the default Magento payment module pattern.
- Separate Order ID's are created based on selected condition and attribute
- Shipping and taxation applied on per item basis.
- The customer can view detailed information about their order in their account.
- Separate invoices and shipment can be created for individual order.
- Order management could be much easier.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable version 1.0.0 of "Split Order On checkout " extension.