Integration module between Magento and EasySped BRT (Bartolni). This module creates CSV files for BRT EasySped
OverviewBack to top
BRT is a flexible and diversified company capable of satisfying the distribution needs of the most demanding customers: from the delivery service to the logistic support services for the handling and the distribution of the goods. BRT EasySped is a new service which satisfies the needs of those who intend to manage their shipments completely independently and it makes the entire shipment process faster and simpler.
Once they have obtained a specific authorisation from their commercial contact and after accessing the "online services" area on the web site, the users may carry out the following operations
- enter data about the shipments
- print the labels with a laser printer on self-adhesive paper supplied by BRT
- decide when to give the instructions collection and for which shipments
- print the shipment schedule to be handed over to the driver during the collection stage
- transmit the data for shipments collected at the BRT branch.
It is a direct and fast service designed especially for firms with a small number of daily shipments which, without the installation of any software on their computers, offers the following advantages
- completely independent management, 24/7.
- use on more than one computer by several users
- reduction of margin of error
- storage of the data relative to the usual consignees
BRT EasySped is a tool provided by "BRT Corriere Espresso" for manage shipping and require additional BRT account ( there are no additional fees required, see https://www.brt.it/en/online_services/EasySped_Web.do for more details ).
BRT EasySped Export
StudioZeroPixel has realized the integration module between Magento Commerce and the software BRT ( EasySped ) to easy manage shippment with BRT ( Express courier ).
This module create CSV file for BRT EasySped ( Software or EasySpedWeb version). With CSV export you can easy import your shipment data to BRT software.
Module operation description:
- Go into Magento Administration, in the Orders you can check the orders you want to export, then select "Export File BRT EasySped".
- At this point is created CSV, download starts automatically.
- Import file in the BRT program/website (download start automatically).
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
First Release on Magento Marketplace