Translate Magento stores into multiple languages, direct from the Magento interface with Straker Translations.
Other Extensions by Straker Translations Ltd
OverviewBack to top
Straker Translations is a cloud-based translation technology and language service provider. Straker processes and creates multilingual content through its professional linguistic services; combining human translation expertise, machine learning and automated file handling. Its proprietary translation tools help to build efficiencies in the translation process.
Enables users to easily translate Magento websites, including products, categories, CMS pages and blocks into different languages, via the Straker Translations API. Once you install the API-based tool, the Straker Translations tab will be added to your admin, enabling you to manage the translation process seamlessly from your Magento interface. You can then translate your store content into any of the listed languages.
Account & Pricing:
Free to download and install. A separate account is required once you install. You can sign-up at the setup and installation stage, here. You only pay for each submitted translation job. Our translation service is a paid service quoted on a project-by-project basis. Your translation will only have translators assigned to it once you pay or confirm the quote. Details of our pricing structure can be found here.
There are four simple steps to create a multilingual Magento website:
- Submit your content, source and target languages for a quote
- Once the quote is accepted, our specialist translators will begin translating the content
- During the process, you can track job projects in real time using deltaRAY, your customer account dashboard
- Approve and publish the translated content
Features & Benefits
- Translate Products, Attributes, Categories, Pages and Blocks
- Complete control and flexibility when selecting content
- Filter by Product Type (simple, configurable, etc.), SKU, Attribute Set Name and more
- No need to export and import CSV files. Select and publish the content directly
- Flexible content selection options. Exclude specific products and items like short/long description and metadata
- Risk eliminated of accidentally altering the product HTML code when translating content
- Easy publish. View the translated content before it goes live
- API-based, and enables you to have a different design and content for your online stores unlike a proxy solution
- Friendly UI. Easy to use for anyone unfamiliar with Magento
- All translated content is saved into memory. It can be reused, which lowers future translation costs
- Manage and track projects in real-time with our client dashboard. Manage payments, look up items in memory and add colleagues to the group
- Fully integrated with our validation platform. Check translations before they are sent back to Magento
- 100% free to use. No hidden fees such as project management or file handling
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Beta Build
1. Fix static file's path
2. Fix jQuery issue when creating jobs
3. Performance Improvement