OverviewBack to top
You can choose to force visitors to agree to the cookie notice before they are allowed to view the website or allow the notice to be a floating option. This should help your e-commerce site to comply with 2018 introduced GDPR laws. We have tried to make the set-up and usage as easy as possible. Using these options, we hope you can customize the cookie banner to your own GDPR specification – you can change button labels and JS code.
- Helps your website comply to GDPR legislation
- Full control over all button labels
- Full control over Marketing and Statistics checkbox labels
- Include or exclude an Accept All button
- Change Cookie Notice text to anything you like
- Change the cookie notice title to anything you like
- Optionally hide your website until the cookie notice is agreed to
- No page refresh upon cookie option agreement needed
- Enable Cookies Page is displayed if cookies aren't enabled
- Choose whether the Statistics and Marketing checkboxes are ticked by default or not
Comply With GDPR Legislation
GDPR legislation requires cookies that are not strictly necessary for the basic function of your website to be activated only after your end-users have given their explicit consent to the specific purpose of their operation and collection of personal data. GDPR2 can help do this.
Improves Professionality Of Website
GDPR2 replaces and enhances the standard Magento 2 making your website look more professional and marketable. All checkboxes and buttons labels are customizable.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
24 November, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Turn on Cookie Restriction Mode:
Go to System -> Configuration -> General -> Web -> Default Cookie Settings.
Make sure "Cookie Restriction Mode" is ON.
Go to System -> Configuration -> Startnet -> GDPR2 to enable the module and change any settings.
1.0 Initial release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor