OverviewBack to top
This extension disables the shopping cart on your Magento 2 website so that your store can be a catalog only store. It disables both the shopping cart and checkout functionality from the site. This Disablecart extension is the ideal module to use if you want your store to be a catalog-only store or if you wanted to prevent customer sales for a time.
Disables the shopping basket, checkout pages, mini cart, and “Add To Cart” icons/buttons, and you are given the option to include the product option swatches as well.
- Turns your store into a catalog-only store.
- Prevents customers from purchasing any products from your store.
- Easy to enable and disable
- Disables the shopping basket, checkout pages, mini cart, and “Add To Cart” icons/buttons.
- You are given the option to include the product option swatches as well.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
24 July, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is version 1.0.0 of the plugin and should work with any standard install of Magento 2.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor