Import and export store categories using CSV file.
OverviewBack to top
We developed "Import/Export Categories" extension to import and export categories from the store. The store administrator can easily manage categories and category attributes. It supports bulk categories update. This will reduce the time and the hard work of maintaining your categories. The store administrator can add as many categories as they want to the store by just creating and importing a CSV file.
For example, if you have categories level like following
Then you need to import a number of categories which are in tree level. So we have developed this extension in this manner so that when you need to import a number of categories which are in tree level, you are able to do so. You can import as many child categories as you want just in one import process.
This extension provides following features
1) Import bulk categories and export categories to CSV file
2) Multi-store view supported
3) Hierarchy of categories supported. You can add unlimited level of categories in one import process
4) Add or update Products in categories
5) Add or update all category attribute with CSV file including category image
6) Add or update category images from web URL
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
First Release (1.0.0)