OverviewBack to top
The Maintenance Mode extension for Magento 2 by Sparsh allows you to display a custom maintenance page on your storefront rather than showing the default Magento maintenance mode page. It is always good to let your visitors get informed about any downtime because of the maintenance or upgrading of the site along with the expected time for smooth user experience.
The extension enables you to display a 'Maintenance Page' to your Magento store by adding a background image of your choice to inform your visitors that your site is down for maintenance. The extension is a perfect fit for putting it on your Magento storefront while updating your site as it helps to keep your visitors engaged and updated. With the help of this extension, our Magento developers at Sparsh also make sure that the admin can also able to customize store pages according to their requirements and display newsletter, countdown timer, social links, and contact us options in the background.
- Allows bypassing the IP addresses, thereby accessing the storefront.
- Subscribe to Newsletter
- Customize Newsletter by choosing a custom template provided by the admin panel
- Allows adding the “Contact Us” button.
- Social media icons are easy to configure by adding links to their respective social media in the admin panel
- Set the maintenance mode on predefined date and time
- Notify users on disabling the maintenance mode
- Allows displaying a countdown timer
- Auto disables the maintenance mode when the timer ends
- It allows you to upload background images of your choice
- Disable the plugin when not in use
- Free Support and Updates
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
Free Lifetime Support and Updates. In case you need help from our support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Maintenance Mode extension developed by Sparsh