OverviewBack to top
The Split Order extension is developed by Sparsh Technologies allows splitting an order into separate orders. The admin can generate separate invoices and shipments for each order id. Shipping charges, tax, and discounts are also divided among multiple orders based on items. The customer will receive different order IDs for their ordered cart. More specifically, with different orders, customers can easily view all order IDs in their order history and track each item on a different basis.
The Split Order extension requires to be enabled from the backend where admin can easily split a pending order into separate orders based on items or quantities manually as desired generate separate invoice and shipment for each ID, on and all, order management becomes way easier. Now before you get started, it’s very important to choose an email template for the email which will be sent to the customer on splitting an order.
- Enable/disable from the backend
- Admin can split a pending order into separate orders
- Receives order IDs if they purchase multiple items
- Separate order IDs will be generated at the back-end
- Separate invoices and shipment can be created for individual order
- Get detailed information about each item of the order
- Split orders based on items or quantities manually as desired
- Shipping charges, tax, and discounts are divided among multiple orders based on items or quantities
- The customer gets a notification with detailed information about their order in email as well as in their account
- Order management becomes easy
- 100% open source
Works On All Estores
Split Order extension is for Magento 2 and it not only saves an adequate amount of time but also provides better analyses for the order management. Slowly and steadily, it is said that the extension is working well to a great extent.
Effective Order Management
This extension provides great assistance when it comes to managing the generation of invoices and managing shipments effectively. Moreover, admin can generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
In case you need help from our support, feel free to contact us.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
21 October, 2020
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, ERP & Accounting
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Split Order extension by Sparsh Magento Development Team.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor