OverviewBack to top
Sparsh Technologies developed a Magento 2 extension named Ajax Search Autocomplete which improves customer’s search experience by providing instant results. And that’s not all! The extension more specifically makes it simple to find exactly what they need in a quick and convenient manner from products to categories, CMS pages and provide relevant search suggestions.
Mainly created to enhance the default Magento store search, the extension provides your store with an autocomplete box for the text input. As soon as someone starts entering the query, they can see the auto-suggestion directly in the search field. The Ajax Search Autocomplete module helps you give suggestions to the user about search results on the basis of keywords, tags, catalog categories he chose earlier. Moreover, by enabling the option in the backend, you can allow the visitors to see those results.
- User-friendly search
- Easy to install/manage
- Enable/disable to search from products
- Set the number of products to display
- Select product fields to display in autocomplete
- Enable/disable to search from categories
- Set the number of categories to display
- CMS page such as contact us, terms and conditions in the search popup
- Define the search delay period
- Set the custom text to display when no results are found
- Set the minimum number of characters to enter for autocompleting search
- Enable/disable to show popular suggestions
- Add products in cart directly to let customers make purchases instantly
- Attract user attention to different pages of the site
Imagine Customizable Pop Up
The Ajax Search Autocomplete module helps you to suggest the user in regards to results on the basis of keywords, tags, catalog categories he chose earlier. Moreover, by enabling the option in the backend, you can allow the visitors to see those results.
Gaining Full Control
Check out the module settings and you will find the Magento 2 extension allows you to show the product thumbnail, title and description directly in a search popup. Also, you can now add a product directly in the cart from the search result popup itself.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
In case you need help from our support, feel free to contact us.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
21 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Ajax Search Autocomplete extension by Sparsh Magento Development Team.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor