Product Inquiry With Hide Price extension for Magento 2 by Sparsh team provides the admin the ability to the hide product pricing, along with the add to cart button. It also allows customers to submit their queries using a simple pop up form.
OverviewBack to top
Due to many circumstances like price fluctuations or staying ahead in price competition our development team at Sparsh created an extension for Magento 2 called Product Inquiry With Hide Price for eCommerce store admins. This extension nevertheless can be a productive tool for the admin if they want to beat the price competition by not disclosing the price and encourage users to send an inquiry about the product. A simple Pop Up will appear if the customer wants to send an inquiry for more product details like price quotation and how they can buy.
This extension for Magento 2 is also useful when an admin wants to know the exact reason behind the less conversion about the product. By enabling 'Hide the Price' option, the customer can only see the price once they add the product into their cart, which means if they’re not satisfied with the price after adding the product into the cart, they’re not buying the product. This makes sense to eCommerce store admin to take price-related decisions easily. Sometimes, the store admins want to email a list of users so that they can notify them of the various future store updates and offers even then this extension can be very much helpful.
On the other hand, Hide the Add to Cart Button enables admin to bring the add to cart button down if the product is not available for sale for the moment but will be available soon. This Product Inquiry With Hide Price extension also helps store admin to get familiar with the customers' potential and if they are interested in buying the product. There are a lot more features available below.
- Free Support and Updates.
- Add inquiry form to any product.
- Use the Ajax-based inquiry form.
- Enable the inquiry button to all products or individually per product.
- Hide the price for all products or individually per product.
- Hide the "add to cart" button for all products or individually per product.
- Define the custom inquiry button text for instance - "Click here for Inquiry", "Ask Question" or "Call for price".
- Denies your competitors by disclosing the price of your products.
- Persuade customers to contact you for the price of the product.
- Both customers & guest users can send the inquiry.
- Notifies the admin via email.
- Set specific email address and email template for inquiry.
- Manage inquiry request details from admin.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
Free Lifetime Support and Updates. In case you need help from our support, please contact us at email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Product Inquiry with Hide Price Magento 2 extension developed by Sparsh Magento Development Team