OverviewBack to top
Keeping the existing customer buying trends in mind, store owners cannot take the risk of irritating them by making them fill registration forms again and again. Once the first time registration is done, customers must be able to login seamlessly. The Magento development company named Sparsh technologies came up with the idea of logging in the store using just the mobile number or email address or both.
Using this extension, customers will be able to login with email or mobile number. Some of its crucial features include customers can save their number while registration, log in their account using the same mobile number, customers also can change their registered mobile number from their "My Account" section.
- Allow customers to log in using their email, phone number or both
- Mobile number login can be enabled or disabled from the admin panel
- Allows to save a mobile number while registration
- The mobile number will be unique for each customer
- Allows customers to change their registered mobile number from their "My Account" section
- Validate mobile number length based on the country
- Allows the admin to view and update the mobile number of any customer
- Customers can even log in to their accounts using their email or mobile number at checkout
Mobile Number On The Login Page
You can choose to allow customers to log in either with email or mobile or just with a mobile number only from the backend. In case, if its login with mobile-only then customers will have to log in with mobile number only.
Mobile Number On The My Account Page
The best part of the Magento extension is that the customers can easily update their mobile numbers by logging in to their account and click on change mobile number checkbox which will open a block to change the mobile number. All you need to do is enter the new, unique mobile number and password and click on the Save button.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
In case you need help from our support, feel free to contact us.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
05 July, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Login With Mobile Number extension by Sparsh Magento Development Team.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor