OverviewBack to top
- The extension is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Avoid penalties for breaching GDPR and increase customer loyalty.
- Efficiently manage all the cookies.
- Allow or not to anonymize the customer account.
- Allow or not to delete the customer account.
- Choose order statues for which account anonymization/deletion is allowed.
- Anonymize account data and customer information.
- Email Template for customer account deletion request.
- Email Template for customer anonymizes login details.
- Anonymize/Delete Account warning Message.
- Consent checkbox on forms like registration, contact us, and newsletters.
The user guide extension also shows a consent checkbox on the registration page, Contact Page and Newsletter Form. You can put any custom message which will be visible before the checkbox. Admin can find records with Customer ID or Customer Name or Customer Email who have agreed to consent policy.
Allow To Anonymous Account
A customer can easily anonymize his account. The admin requires choosing for which order statuses account is allowed to be anonymized e.g. “complete”, “closed”, “canceled”. Apart from these selected order statuses, the account won’t be allowed to be anonymized. In addition to this, an email will be sent to a customer when his account is anonymized which will have details of login after anonymization.
Allow To Delete Account
The extension allows a customer to delete his or her account with ease. Admin can certainly choose for which order status he wants to allow to delete or any orders other than selected statuses over here then the account won’t be allowed to be deleted. Here one can also choose an email template for the email which will be sent when a customer sends a request to delete an account. While deleting the account, a message will be visible to a customer while trying to send a request to delete an account.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from:
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
Free Lifetime Support and Updates. In case you need help from our support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
26 October, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 GDPR extension developed by Sparsh Magento Development Company In India.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor