OverviewBack to top
This extension allows store owners to create and display free shipping bars that end up encouraging customers to buy more and more products in order to avail of free shipping on their purchases. What to display? Well, simply fill out the information for free shipping text which you want to be displayed on the storefront and set a design template accordingly.
Time to boost order value as well as sales by delivering an intimidating offer. The extension also allows you to edit the shipping bar from the display grid. Another interesting feature here is you can put the shipping bar on top or bottom of every page and even if you want to put the shipping bar on a specific page or place then you can use the insert snippet option.
- Display a free shipping bar to reach free shipping cart value.
- Attract customers for additional shopping to avail of the benefit of free shipping.
- Customize the shipping bar as per your site design.
- Instant message preview without leaving the page.
- Display a free shipping bar on multiple pages or the page of your choice.
- Create different shipping bars for different customer groups and different store views.
- Option to select the date range to display the free shipping bar.
- Customize the color, font, etc. of the free shipping bar and the success message.
- Replace the free shipping bar with a customized success message once the cart is qualified for free shipping.
- Snippet code for block or template or layout file to place on any page or position in the store.
- Flexible and user- friendly interface.
- Increases conversion rates and boosts store sales.
What To Display?
Here you will need to fill all the information required for free shipping text to be displayed on the storefront and set the design template of the bar. There is also an option to preview the template at the same time.
As soon as a buyer reaches the free shipping threshold, free shipping will be showcased. Apart from that, congratulations message is offered when buyers cart subtotal reaches the goal. Admin can easily link URLs to redirect the free shipping bar.
Where To Display?
Proper layout positioning can be done and under the code section, you can show the shipping bar block in any place you want. Like I said before, You can put the shipping bar on top or bottom of every page by choosing "Page Top" or "Page Bottom" respectively or else on a specific page or place using "insert snippet". However, If you might need assistance from Magento developers so feel free to get in touch.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
In case you need help from our support, feel free to contact us.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
15 October, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar extension by Sparsh Magento Development Team.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor