OverviewBack to top
The objective of this extension is to dynamically showcase related, cross-sell and up-sell items in your store to assist customers easily find necessary products on the product, category, shopping cart, and checkout pages. The team of Magento developers uses a set of conditions, actions, and rules to offer such an incredible bunch of features.
Here you can also choose the store views for which this related product block will be displayed or customer groups, enter the date from and to and lastly, enter the priority of the rule. This is useful when you have multiple rules applied on the same page.
- Use the rule-based algorithm to offer auto-related, up-sells and cross-sells products
- Boost store revenue by setting up smart product recommendations
- Uses sets of conditions and actions as rules to define where and what products to display
- Display related items on product, category, shopping cart, checkout pages, and custom positions
- Customize block layout and position within the page
- Keep the related products block at various places on the page
- Display related products to a selected group of customers and websites or store views.
- Up-sell/Cross-sell on the cart page with AJAX
- Manage from and to display dates
- Manage the number of products to be displayed
- Manage the fields of products to be displayed like price, add to cart button, etc.
- Option to choose to do not show products in the block if it is added to the cart or wish list
- Option to choose to also add Related/Cross-Sell/Up-Sell products of selected products in the block
- Define products sort order based on price, new arrival, and best seller criteria
- Choose to display out of stock products or not
Display Information Section
Here you need to enter the title of the block which will allow you to load block content on page load or "Ajax" option to load block content with Ajax without page load. However, the display mode won't be shown if the position is chosen as Manually. You can also choose the sort order of the products in a block in regards to best sellers, low to high price, and high to low price and New arrivals.
Lastly, click save and continue the edit button and keep adding additional information.
Where To Display Tab
As the name implies, you get to define where you want to display given related products by using rule-based sets of conditions. For example, define for which product page, related products block will be displayed. Similarly, for category pages, it is crucial to define which category pages related products block will be displayed.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
In case you need help from our support, feel free to contact us.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
14 November, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Auto Related Products extension by Sparsh Magento Development Team.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor