OverviewBack to top
The Auto Cancel Order extension for Magento 2 developed by Sparsh allows store owners to auto-cancel orders of the specified order statuses and payment methods after a specific period of time, which helps in order management. Auto Cancel Order automatically cancels all the pending orders and spam orders after a set amount of time.
The Magento 2 extension assists extremely well when dealing with order management. Furthermore, the extension allows admin to easily set up automated cancellation time for each payment method. You can also select order statuses to apply for auto-cancel orders and select payment methods and hours/day for the cancellation to apply for auto-cancel orders.
- Save the time and effort of manual canceling order
- Automatically cancel the order after a defined date
- Automatically cancel the order with the following statuses:
- Pending Payment
- Payment Review
- Suspected Fraud
- Specify the payment method, duration, and unit of which to auto-cancel the orders.
- Email notification to the admin and customers when an order is canceled.
- Select the admin email to which order cancel notification will be sent.
- Choose the email template for both admin and customer email notification.
- Easy order management
Setup CRON Job
According to our Magento developers, the CRON job needs to be set up properly as part of the Magento setup. After this is done both the admin and customer will receive an email notification as soon as an order is an auto-canceled by Cron based on defined cancelation date, order statuses, and payment methods configured in the backend.
Automatic Cancel Pending Orders
The Magento 2 extension allows all pending and pending payment orders to automatically cancel after a specific period of time. On and all, it saves them time and effort of manual canceling in regards to pending payment, pending, payment review, suspected fraud, etc.
Any help regarding extension can be accessed from
We do have prepared an extension demo here for your more information.
In case you need help from our support, feel free to contact us.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
22 October, 2020
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatibility support for Magento 2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Auto Cancel Order extension by Sparsh Magento Development Team.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor