Approve or Reject the customer from being able to login.
Other Extensions by Sourabh Sharma
OverviewBack to top
Customer Approve is a module for Magento 2 that approves or disapproves the customer from being able to login. If you want customers to be able to login to your store only when you approve them from the backend, then this is the right module for you. After approving any of the customers, if there is any requirement to disapprove those customers, you can disapprove those customers at any time. Disapproved and newly signed up customers will not be able to login to your Magento store until you approve them. Disapproved customer will see a message stating that they are waiting to be approved by the admin and cannot yet login.
New Customer Sign up:
When a new customer signs up on the store, by default he will be disapproved. An admin needs to approve the customer so that he can sign into the store.
Suspend the customer accounts:
If you want to suspend the customer account, you can use this module, without actually deleting the customer account.
Reactivate the customer accounts:
Once the customer fulflls the requirements, the Magento admin can activate the customer account and the Magento customer can login again in his account.
- Magento customer cannot initially login until the admin approves the customer.
- Simple approve and disapprove button on the customer details page.
- When disapproved customer will try to login he will not be able to login and see a warning message.
- Now using the module you can block all the spam customers from your Magento store.
Steps to use this module:
- Go to Magento backend and click on the Customers menu.
- Click on the on All Customers.
- You can see all customers.
- Click on the edit customer link.
- You can see in the form buttons a new button is added to approve customer if the customer is disapproved and disapprove customer button if the customer is approved. New customers will remain disapproved until approved by the Magento store admin.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First Version of Customer Approve Extension