OverviewBack to top
Ultimate Portfolio extension for Magento 2 allows the store admin to display a portfolio in the store. Using this extension store owner can easily create a portfolio with multiple categories, images, and also with descriptions. The admin can set the portfolio on the front website home page as a widget.
The extension mostly used when the admin wants to showcase the most satisfying services to the customers/visitors. Ultimate Portfolio extension also helps the store admin to grab the user's attention by showing its works portfolio on the site.
- Add multiple portfolios with images and links.
- Create a category wise portfolio.
- Add tags in every portfolio.
- Insert multiple images in a single portfolio item.
- Easy to edit portfolio description with the editor.
- Set order to display priority wise.
- A widget can be placed on either of the cms pages.
- Allow adding portfolio listing as a top link and a footer link.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension. Visit our support portal and create a ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
12 June, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.4: <br>
Added: Compatiblitiy for Magento 2.3.x
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor