OverviewBack to top
Advanced Testimonials Magento extension allows the store owner to have testimonials in store. Advanced Testimonials Magento extension is very helpful to persuade new visitors to purchase products or services at the store. Advanced Testimonials extension provides a user-friendly experience to the user. Advanced Testimonials Magento extension provides a flexible configuration with different settings of the testimonials list.
It allows the store admin to upload images and shown in the testimonials listing page. It allows customers to submit testimonials from the frontend and notify them via email to the admin. The store owner also set a custom transactional email template from the admin control panel.
Add Google ReCaptcha functionality in the testimonial form on the frontend. Using Advanced Testimonials features the store gets more trust from the customers. Display customer’s name, description, image, company name, email, website & social media on the testimonial page. Displays only approved testimonials on the frontend.
- Comes with a user-friendly interface.
- Rich set of configuration options in the admin area. And contain a fully customizable interface of the extension. Manage customer's name, description, image, company name, email & website from the admin control panel.
- Improve store usability and performance. And adds valuable credibility to the store.
- The extension provides 9+ awesome layout, so the store admin displays testimonial more effectively.
- Set a custom transactional mail template.
- Ability to upload a video for each testimonial.
- Ability to upload an image for each testimonial.
- Add Google ReCaptcha functionality in testimonials form on the front-end.
- Create attractive testimonial content using WYSIWYG-editor.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
12 November, 2020
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added: Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Added: Instant image file validation when add/edit the testimonial
Updated: Improve the frontend UI
Updated: More configuration options
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor