OverviewBack to top
Site Maintenance & Coming Soon extension allows the site administrator to enable or disable the Maintenance mode for the store. Display the maintenance page as per the options set from system settings. This extension maintains a log file of all the visitors that hit your site during maintenance mode. Enable timer during maintenance mode and the site will be live automatically after the countdown is over.
This extension also provides the ability to allow store access from the particular IP address when the store is under maintenance period. It allows the store owners to set redirection to a specific URL. The store admin can also embed analytic code to track visitor's information.
- Maintainance mobe can be enabled or disabled at any time by the admin.
- Allow the front end access for the admin by admin role wise.
- Allow displaying custom pages like a blank page, custom HTML page, and custom URL.
- Enable timer during maintenance mode and the site will be live automatically once the countdown is over.
- The admin can also set footer copyright information.
- Enable social media details like Facebook, Twitter, and Email, etc.
- Supports a multi-store environment.
- The admin can set the maintenance page title, custom logo image, favicon icon, etc.
- The admin can add a background image or background slider or background image.
- Display progress bar with custom width & progress color at the front end and it can be set from the admin.
- Sign up for the newsletter during maintenance mode using ajax.
- Maintain a log file of all the visitors during this mode.
- The admin can set Google Analytics Code during site maintenance.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension. Visit our support portal and create a ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
13 January, 2021
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added compatibility with Magento 2.4
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor