OverviewBack to top
Product Review Magento2 extension allows the customers to upload an image with a product review form. Good product review always gives trust about the product to the customer once buying any product, it increases the number of sales. Product Review Magento2 extension provides a landing page for all the product reviews, so the customers can view all the reviews.
If the customer is registered then it displays the customer name & email, otherwise, it displays guest customers. Allows store owner to display product review on CMS pages & static blocks as a widget. The store admin can set a review image width from the admin control panel. As well as show/hide guest customer reviews from the admin control panel.
- Easy to install and manage and the ability to enable/disable from the admin control panel.
- Allows customers to upload images with product reviews.
- Both registered & guest customers can upload images with a review.
- Display product review on CMS pages & static blocks as a widget.
- Set the review image width form the admin control panel.
- Allow store owners to add top & footer links from the admin control panel.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
04 September, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.5 :
Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.4
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor