OverviewBack to top
Product Question extension for Magento 2 allows customers/visitors to view/ask product questions from the product details page.
Customers can view the "Q & A" tab on the product detail page and ask questions for a particular product by filling the form details like name, email, subject (optional) & question and it authenticates the submission by Google ReCaptcha.
Once the customer submits its question regarding the product, the system sends an e-mail to the store owner, The store owner can see all the questions in the admin control panel.
After approval of the store owner, the answer to a particular question displays in the front end, on the product details page under the Q & A tab.
Sometimes customers hesitate to buy products online, if they have doubts about several factors including its quality, pricing, shipping, etc. Product Question extension for Magento 2 is the best solution to overcome this kind of customer's doubts about the products. It, Increase store sales and makes the website more interactive and user-friendly.
- The extension allows customers to ask a question.
- Admin can add Google reCaptcha to the question form and answer form to avoid un-necessarily spam.
- Admin gives a reply to the customer question and the customer adds an answer after the admin reply.
- Admin can add/edit question and answer.
- Customer and Admin add multiple answers for a single question or product.
- The customer set his/her question private.
- It makes the website more interactive and user-friendly and thus helps in increasing the sales.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
04 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated: Installation process enhancement
Updated: Admin panel menu file
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor