OverviewBack to top
Press Release Magento 2 extension helps to keep customers updated with the latest news. Using Press Release Magento 2 extension the store owner can add press releases, news, portfolio, documentation, etc with comprehensive features. Press Release extension comes with many features like upload press image, press contact information, release date, Youtube video, social sharing, tags, meta information, etc.
In the front-end, the extension provides a press release landing page & detail page. The press release landing page displays press title, image, short description, tags, author name & release date with "read more" link. The press release detail page displays all content along with social sharing, tags & press content information in the sidebar.
- Easy to install and manage. And the ability to enable/disable from the admin control panel.
- Add press content using WYSIWYG editor from the admin control panel.
- Advanced grid with inline edit, multicolumn filters, search by keyword, sorting, etc.
- Search press by any word of press description.
- Display Youtube videos on a particular press detail page.
- Landing page which displays press image, short description, author name & release date, etc.
- Provides 2 different layouts for listing, Grid Layout, and List Layout.
- With use as a widget store owner will display press release on any CMS page and home page.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension. Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
13 August, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Version: 1.1.0 <br>
Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.4<br>
Added: Improve frontend UI<br>
Added: Layout options for listing page
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor