OverviewBack to top
The FAQ Manager Magento 2 extension allows users to ask questions to the store owner, And the store admin can answer it from the store admin. The extension also helps the store owner to manage FAQs. Customers have always lots of questions in mind before purchasing products and store owners are not always available there to answer these questions. Do not lose them just because of some questions unanswered. The FAQ Manager Magento 2 extension will the store admin to add questions and answers and list them on the front-end under a particular category.
With the help of the FAQ Manager extension, the store owner can set its FAQ page with a list of categories and questions with answers without any technical knowledge. Categories listing on tabs and questions-answer are display in accordion style which don’t take much space on the front end. Using WYSIWYG editor on the admin control panel the admin can provide style to answer the questions. The store admin is also able to add Youtube and Vimeo line with an answer. The customers can also search FAQ by Tags and categories. The store admin can setup Latest FAQ, FAQ Categories, and FAQ Tags in the sidebar.
- It comes with a user-friendly interface. Display FAQs using accordion on the front-side. Also, displays Most Frequently Asked Questions on the sidebar.
- It comes with a fully responsive design.
- Easily manageable from the admin control panel. Option to enable/disable and contain rich configuration options to configure the extension from the configuration area.
- Easy Management of FAQ categories from the admin control panel.
- Allows to setting FAQ Limit in a sidebar block.
- Allows to add and display various tags for FAQ.
- It offers better customer communication.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
23 November, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added: Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.1.2 :
Added: FAQ List page layout
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor