OverviewBack to top
The Events Manager Magento 2 extension helps the store owners to display the latest events to customers/visitors on the website. In the front-end, it has an "Our events" link on the top header/footer section. The users can list and view the event's details by clicking on the link (Header/Footer). The Events Manager Magento 2 extension provides a way to present customers with updated events in the company.
An events listing page displays a list of all the events according to date with all events details like event title, description, events photos, event date, etc. And it provides 2 different types of layout for listing, List Layout, and Grid Layout.
- This extension comes with a responsive design & Powerful admin option with a lot of custom configuration settings.
- Be creative! Use the built-in WYSIWYG editor to add nice looking event details for the store.
- Display the latest events in the sidebar block.
- Easily manageable from the admin control panel with lots of configuration options.
- Display events photos in a popup.
- List of all the events according to date with all events details like event title, description, events photos, event date, etc.
- Provides 2 different layout Grid Layout and List Layout.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
13 October, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.8 :
Added: Compatibility with 2.4
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor