OverviewBack to top
Newsletters are an important part of marketing. Advanced Newsletter Popup Magento 2 extension is designed to grow store email subscribers list. It will help you to get more orders and newsletter subscribers. It's fully responsive and looks good on all devices. Store admin has full control over newsletter popup content and layout. We provide you a 9 default layout templates for newsletter popup, that gives a stunning look to your website and attracts more customers.
You can also enable social links on a newsletter popup with a custom social icon and manage URL from admin side settings. Also you can manage popup width, height, open effect, close effect etc.
- This extension comes with 9 default layouts with different color, background, images, size, and content.
- Provides a fully customizable interface of the extension, a beginner can easily setup.
- A fully responsive with any devices whether you are using Desktop, tablet or smartphones.
- Get more orders and more newsletter subscribers with your eCommerce store.
- You can either set the popup window to show once per page load by toggling this to true or show the popup every time the condition is met by toggling this to false and also set cookie expiration time from the admin panel.
- Show social links on Newsletter Popup to engage your customers with offers. In this, you can enable/disable the social icon, and set the URL, background color, hover color, etc from admin settings.
- Users can also configure newsletter popup width, height, open-close effect, speed, the delay time for popup appear, etc.
Easy To Manage
Not technical? Don’t worry, this extension needs no coding skills as it provides an easy interface to manage all settings from the Admin panel.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
12 May, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, CRM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.1.0: <br>
Added Compatibility for Magento 2.3 <br>
Added Improve the frontend UI <br>
Added More configuration options <br>
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor