OverviewBack to top
Most Viewed Product Magento 2 extension helps the store owners to showcase products and drive more of visitor's attention to the Most viewed products. The store owner can manage the number of the product to display from the admin area and also managed for display in a sidebar block. Enhance site content by allowing to display catalog most viewed products.
With the use of Most Viewed Product Magento 2 extension, the store owner can display a specified number of products in a grid layout with thumbnails of products. When the customers view any product, that product will be displayed in a most viewed block. The customer can add this product directly to Cart, Wishlist, or Compare from Most viewed product block. There are three ways to display "Most Viewed Products":
- As stand-alone Most Viewed Products page.
- As widget-like block that can be inserted anywhere (home page or any cms pages).
- As slider in the left or right sidebar.
- Comes with a very user-friendly interface.
- Easily manageable from the store admin panel.
- Drive the attention of the website customers/visitors to the products.
- Display customer's last viewed products as a most viewed product. Adds valuable credibility to the store.
- Customers can add this product directly to Cart, Wishlist, or compare.
- As a widget-like block that can be inserted anywhere (mostly used for home page).
- Provides a stand-alone page with the most viewed product list.
- Display the most viewed product in a page sidebar with slider.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
01 December, 2020
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added: Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.6 :
Updated: Improve the pagination in the most view list page
Updated: Most viewed sidebar updated
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor