OverviewBack to top
Whether it is to buy a car, home or washing machine, Loans have become a modern day system to achieve things in life. However, when we talk about loans, EMI is the important term associated with loans. EMI is abbreviated for equated monthly installments. Calculating EMI with a mathematical formula and coding it on website is quite a time consuming and tough task. For this purpose, EMI calculators prove to be a useful thing.
With EMI Calculation Pro extension you have the ability to easily highlight EMI options and its calculation for each product on your store hassle free. The extension functionality allows you to define different Bank's EMI options, so it will be more convenient for client to compare multiple banks EMI offe rs. Now-a-days many e-commerce have started selling various things like mobiles, clothes or home decor things on EMI. If your store owner is too offering EMI options, then this extension is a must have feature for your website.
EMI Calculation Pro helps store visitor for their financial planning to make decision for purchase of product on EMI with their budget.
How it works
- Store owner add details of organization, rate of interest, amount and other details
- Add terms and conditions of the organizations that will be displayed with EMI table
- Manage general setting options to enable/disable the extension, link text, popup message and other configurations.
- Save the settings and check the product page that will display EMI options on it.
- Super easy to install and manage
- Very user friendly interface. Display EMI Option link on each product detail page to popup details.
- With Rich Configuration Options, It is easily manageable from admin side.
- Allows the admin to create and display EMI options for each product
- Allows the admin to add and display general terms & conditions.
- Automatically Calculates the EMI from backend without any manual maths formula
- The breakup tables gives your users a flexibility to see an overall view of the monetary components easily
- Users can get rid of the need for manual calculations.
- It will help to compare loan offers from various organizations and choosing the best one.
- Provides aid in choosing terms such as the loan tenure.
NOTE: After clicking on EMI option button on frontend, If you do not see EMI popup then, make sure that fancybox.js is loaded on your page. Sometimes it happens in magento2 that JS files not loaded properly. If fancybox.js file not loaded properly then you will not able to see popup with EMI calculation detail. In this case you need to run content deploy command for magento2.
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is ready to help you.
Visit our support portal and create ticket.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete)
27 September, 2021
Extensions, Sales, Point of Sale (POS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor