OverviewBack to top
Customer Feedbacks extension for Magento 2 enhances shopper's experience by adding a floating ‘Feedback’ button and a fully functional feedback form on every page of the website.
Upon submission, the feedback form sends an email with customer details to the store owner. Add google ReCaptcha functionality to protect the site from spam.
Customer Feedbacks extension for Magento 2 helps store owners to understand customer's tastes and needs about the store.
The store admin can set the Feedback form in the left, right, top, or bottom position. Also controls the behavior to open feedback form on click or hover.
If customers would like to give feedback about the store, this certainly helps save their valuable time. Customer Feedbacks extension for Magento 2 has been specially carved out for customers to write feedback about the website.
As an admin, the store owners have complete control over the feedback displayed about the Magento store.
Customer Feedbacks extension for Magento 2 can be easily managed from the admin control panel. It has been optimized to deliver consistent performance across multiple platforms.
- It provides a fully customize the interface of the extension from the admin control panel that is easily manageable.
- Protect the contact us form, from spam using Google reCaptcha.
- No need to configure any extra email server settings.
- Feedback about the store helps improve formulating business strategy.
- Take the URL of that page from which the customer has filled the feedback form. So the admin can keep an eye on that page. It is useful for the site.
- The store owner can set the Feedback form in the left, right, top, or bottom position.
- The store owner can set the feedback form an open style that is on click or hover.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
30 December, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Installation process enhancement and admin changes
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor