OverviewBack to top
Impress your customer with eye-catchy Advanced Category Slider Magento 2 extension. Advanced Category Slider allows you to showcase your categories in a unique & elegant way. Navigate your customers with actionable categories & increase conversation.
The store owner will be able to set the category slider images, custom category display name, and subcategories. Highly responsive design helps you to show categories on desktop, tablet, and mobile. This extension helps to a better presentation of your categories that boost conversion and sales. Advanced Category Slider extension provides a huge configuration option in admin like show navigation, navigation text, show pagination, auto-play, category name background color, hover color, border, etc.
- It provides a fully customizable interface of the extension from admin.
- Fully responsive with any devices whether you are using Desktop, tablet, or smartphones.
- It's very easy to call on the home page or any CMS pages.
- Enable/disable slider pagination & pagination speed.
- Enable/disable slider navigation & navigation text like prev-next or "<" - ">".
- Slider supports Pause on mouse hover and auto-play features.
- Improve your store usability and performance via advertising multiple category banners.
- This extension provides a more configuration related to color, border, background, etc.
- You can configure to display category name, product count and category description also set the length for truncate large category name or description.
- From category edit, you can add a category slider image and select a category that you would like to display in a particular slider.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
11 November, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Added: Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.8: <br>
Added: New folder structure according to Magento version <br>
Updated: Installation process enhancement <br>
Updated: Admin panel menu file <br>
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor