OverviewBack to top
7 in 1 Catalog Slider extension that can improve the order of products on your online store. 7 in 1 Catalog Slider extension is highly configurable from the admin panel. The customer can add this product directly to cart, wishlist or compare from any type of product block on the homepage.
7 in 1 Catalog Slider allows creating many sliders such as Featured, Best Deals, Best Sellers, Last Ordered, Most Viewed, New, Promotional & All products to your store. This extension provides a separate page for each type of product like a featured product page, best deal products page, etc. Also, display a sidebar slider with product image, product name, price, Add To Cart button content.
- Responsive slider.
- Supports: Featured, Best Deals, Best Sellers, Last Ordered, Most Viewed, New, Promotional & All Products Sliders.
- It provides a stand-alone page for all types of product sliders.
- Using this extension you can display all these types of products on the home page or any CMS pages of your website.
- The customer can add this product directly to cart, wishlist or compare from any type of product block.
- It will provide a sidebar slider for all types of product sliders.
- This extension provides the option to set a limit for display products on the home page as a slider.
- Option to enable/disable and contain rich configuration options to configure it.
Type Of Sliders
- Featured Products: This block displays all the products that were set as featured products by store owners.
- Best Deals Products: This block displays all the products which are currently under a special price.
- Best Sellers Products: This block displays all the best seller products.
- Last ordered Products: This block lists all the products that were ordered last on the store.
- Most Viewed Products: This block displays all the products that were most viewed by the customers.
- New Products: This block displays all the products that were added last.
- Promotional Products: Using this block, the store owner can display promotional products enabled by-product management.
- All Products: Using this block, the store owner can display all the products without any filter.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
30 December, 2020
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Update: Added Magento 2.4 compatability
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.8: <br>
Added: Compatibility for Magento 2.3 <br>
Added: A feature to select the product type to display in the slider <br>
Added: AddedThe store owner can select multi-select categories to display the product <br>
Added: A hidden feature of the price, add to cart button, wishlist button, compare button, and ratings in the slider <br>
Added: Moe settings of the slider like set speed, set product limit, slider autoplay, slider stop on hover, etc.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor