OverviewBack to top
Call For Price Magento 2 extension removes the price of product & add to cart button for products and replaces it with a Call for price button. Call For Price functionality is applied to the product details page, product list page, and search result page. The Visitor/Customer can make requests for a product price using popup from the product details page, product list page, and search result page.
Once the Visitor/Customer clicks on "Call for price" button, Call for price request form opens in popup with fields "Name", "Email", "Country", "Phone Number", and "what's on your mind?". The store admin can also enable call for price feature for a specific period from the module's configuration. The store admin will be notified via email whenever the customer makes a new request for a call for price. Also, the store admin can set custom email templates of call for price requests. The store admin can view all Call for price request in the admin control panel.
- Easy to install and manage and the ability to enable/disable from the admin control panel.
- Set Call For Price settings store wise from the admin control panel.
- This feature is applied to Product Page, Product List Page, Related product, Compare Product page, Wishlist Product Page, Cross-Sell, Up-Sell Products, and Search Result page.
- Enable call for price feature for a specific period.
- The Customer can request a product price using popup.
- The store admin notifies via email whenever the customer makes a new request of call for price.
- The store admin can also set custom email templates of call for price requests.
Click here for a live demo.
Click here for live documentation.
- 3 months of free support
- Free lifetime updates
Do not hesitate to reach us in any case regarding this extension. Our team is always ready to help you with all the technical queries regarding this extension.
Visit our support portal and create a ticket: support.solwininfotech.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3, 2.4
17 August, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.8 :
Added: Apply Call for Price Option for all products
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor