This extension transforms the order success page into a tool to increase customer loyalty and generate more sales.
OverviewBack to top
Do you think the default Magento order success page is too basic? This extension transforms the order success page into a tool to increase customer loyalty and generate more sales. Show order details, related products, social buttons, newsletter subscriptions, and/or a feedback form or any kind of promotion through CMS blocks. Customizing the success page to fit your needs has never been this easy. The extensions divides the success page is several sections that can be changed with all kinds of extra info, all configured from the user friendly backend.
Success page viewer
This extension comes with an option that will allow you to view the success page without having to place an actual order. Very confenient when you are customizing the success page and want to see the result.
Order summary and ordered items details
Display full order summary including shipping details and/or details about the products that have been ordered allowing customers to verify that their order has been processed correctly and building your customers trust.
Have your customers directly subscribe to your newsletter, straight after their order allowing them to keep up to date with any news.
Feedback allows for continuous improvement. A feedback form on the success page allows for customers to share their shopping experience with you are directly ask questions after their order.
Use the success page to generate extra sales by showing extra products a customer might be interested in. These products are related to the ordered products and can be the related and/or cross sell products.
Use variables in CMS blocks
You can add virtually any information you want on the success page by using CMS blocks. This extension allows you to use certain variables that relate to the order allowing you to further personalize the success page for your customers.
Complete list of features
- Easy to install and manage
- Well documented
- Includes a success page viewer to view the result without having to place an order
- Adds order details to the success page
- Optionally add a feedback form to the success page
- Optionally add a newsletter subscription field to the success page
- Optionally add details about the ordered items
- Optionally add related products to the success page based on the ordered items
- Optionally add personalized content through CMS blocks
- Optionally show social buttons that share the website
- Optionally show a print icon for printing the invoice
- Control the link of the continue shopping button
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
UPDATE: migrate from Magento Connect to Magento Marketplace
2015-10-27: V1.2.0 - Major Release
NEW: added product image to the items ordered table
FIX: code refactoring related to the release of Magento 220.127.116.11, wont effect any functionality