Allow your online shoppers to skip the time-consuming registration process by logging into your website with their social media credentials.
OverviewBack to top
Social Login is a unique extension that allows your online shoppers to login to your Magento website without processing the complete registration form. With this extension on your store, customers can enjoy faster checkout as they need not undergo the time-consuming registration process. Shoppers can choose to sign-in via social media and complete the checkout process easily.
Instead of creating a new account with default Magento, Social Login supports the social buttons that are right on the login page. Visitors can choose to click on these buttons to sign-in via their social media credentials.
It supports multiple social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Yahoo) to maximize the shoppers’ buying experience at online shopping platforms. Also, it creates account of the particular visitor as they choose to sign-in via social media credentials. So it is the time for you to let your shoppers say goodbye to the complicated registration process and ignore a lot of unnecessarily required fields.
- Automatic User Account Created – Once the visitor choose to sign-in via social media credentials, an account is created, which can be used for future transactions. Password is sent to given email.
- Supports Multiple Accounts – This extension for Magento supports multiple social media platforms to maximum number of visitors to sign-up using their social media accounts.
- Auto-take information – This extension is programmed to auto-take personal information from customer’s social account. If customer is not logged in with that social media account, this module will only require email address and password to finish the steps.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is our first version for magento 1.
- It supports 1.8.x to latest 1.9.x
- It lets online buyers to complete checkout faster by avoiding registration as they use their existing social media credentials.
- Tested with magento rwd and default theme.