OverviewBack to top
Since 2010, Annex Cloud has provided more than 250 leading brands and retailers, including Hewlett-Packard, Bed, Bath & Beyond, G.H. Bass, Olympus and VF Corp., with the ability to engage tens of millions of their customers one-to-one at scale. Annex Cloud’s customer marketing platform provides fully integrated Customer Loyalty, Referral Marketing, and User-Generated Content solutions that work together to optimize the customer journey and deliver a unified customer experience, a greater quantity, and quality of referrals and content, and more high-quality and resilient customer relationships.
Annex Cloud Questions & Answers gives your customers the opportunity to ask anyone (product experts to fellow consumers) questions about your products and brand. Your product pages won’t always have the information your customers need and want. Once customers submit questions, a notification is sent to a person suited to answer it, whether they are a product expert or a previous customer. When the question is answered, the customer who submitted the question receives a notification about it and the question and answer are then published on the product page for future shoppers to see. Questions from fellow customers and responses from qualified sources strengthen customer engagement, increase trust, and ultimately boost conversion at the shopping cart.
Accounts & Pricing
Annex Cloud delivers configurable loyalty solutions. All extensions are free to download and install and fees are applicable only for the services which you can avail after creating an Annex Cloud account upon the installation of extensions. There are several variables to consider with our pricing:
- We use a SAAS based subscription pricing model where customers can pay an annual fee for the module.
- Services are amortized for the length of the contract and paid annually like software as a recurring fee.
- The pricing for Annex Cloud's Questions & Answers is typically based on site traffic.
If you are interested in speaking with us about pricing, simply fill out the Request-a-Quote Form and one of our sales managers will be in contact with you. Only a single Annex Cloud account is required for all of our extensions. In the request form above, please add a note if you require multiple extensions. Each extension has separate pricing, but we can combine modules and provide bundled pricing for customers that need/use multiple modules.
- Delivers comprehensive and powerful functionality
- Triggered email alerts delivered to the appropriate person when a question is asked to ensure a response can be provided quickly
- A three-level moderation process that ensures all content is appropriate, relevant, and in compliance with your brand policies
- Syndication to broaden the reach of your Q&A content to your entire supply chain.
- For retailers, this means collecting questions and answers from the brand names you sell to display on your site, and for brands, this means your questions and answers appear on the third-party sites who sell your products.
- Customized design and functionality to ensure your Q&A solution fits seamlessly into your e-commerce website
Questions & Answers Helps You:
- Increase conversion by having available answers to potential customers’ questions
- Boost trust and authenticity by providing answers from fellow consumers
- Minimize the costs associated with support calls, returns, and exchanges by offering an easy way to get answers at the beginning of the purchase cycle
Please contact us to learn more about Annex Cloud's Questions & Answers solution and contact us for information about pricing and subscription services. For additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
09 May, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Question & Answers supports magento 2.0,2.1,2.2 & 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor