OverviewBack to top
Every customer. Every touchpoint. Personalized.
Annex Cloud’s Loyalty Experience Platform™ combines best-in-class loyalty management with powerful engagement and communication modules, enabling enterprises to connect, engage and grow customer relationships at scale. Sitting at the center of your tech stack, this extensible platform earned the highest possible scores in 15 criteria in The Forrester Wave™: Loyalty Solutions, Q2 2021 Report—including loyalty management, user experience, execution and innovation roadmap, integration and partnerships, and company performance.
Annex Cloud Questions & Answers gives your customers the opportunity to ask anyone (product experts to fellow consumers) questions about your products and brand. Your product pages won’t always have the information your customers need and want. Once customers submit questions, a notification is sent to a person suited to answer it, whether they are a product expert or a previous customer. When the question is answered, the customer who submitted the question receives a notification about it and the question and answer are then published on the product page for future shoppers to see. Questions from fellow customers and responses from qualified sources strengthen customer engagement, increase trust, and ultimately boost conversion at the shopping cart.
Accounts & Pricing
Annex Cloud delivers configurable loyalty solutions. All extensions are free to download and install and fees are applicable only for the services which you can avail after creating an Annex Cloud account upon the installation of extensions. There are several variables to consider with our pricing:
- We use a SAAS based subscription pricing model where customers can pay an annual fee for the module.
- Services are amortized for the length of the contract and paid annually like software as a recurring fee.
- The pricing for Annex Cloud's Questions & Answers is typically based on site traffic.
If you are interested in speaking with us about pricing, simply fill out the Request-a-Quote Form and one of our sales managers will be in contact with you. Only a single Annex Cloud account is required for all of our extensions. In the request form above, please add a note if you require multiple extensions. Each extension has separate pricing, but we can combine modules and provide bundled pricing for customers that need/use multiple modules.
- Delivers comprehensive and powerful functionality
- Triggered email alerts delivered to the appropriate person when a question is asked to ensure a response can be provided quickly
- A three-level moderation process that ensures all content is appropriate, relevant, and in compliance with your brand policies
- Syndication to broaden the reach of your Q&A content to your entire supply chain.
- For retailers, this means collecting questions and answers from the brand names you sell to display on your site, and for brands, this means your questions and answers appear on the third-party sites who sell your products.
- Customized design and functionality to ensure your Q&A solution fits seamlessly into your e-commerce website
Questions & Answers Helps You:
- Increase conversion by having available answers to potential customers’ questions
- Boost trust and authenticity by providing answers from fellow consumers
- Minimize the costs associated with support calls, returns, and exchanges by offering an easy way to get answers at the beginning of the purchase cycle
Please contact us to learn more about Annex Cloud's Questions & Answers solution and contact us for information about pricing and subscription services. For additional information, email us at email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
14 March, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Question & Answers supports magento 2.0,2.1,2.2 & 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor